Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Risk Taker.

As a young boy growing up I have always been the outcast, the kid who always spoke about taking another option,  taking "risks", the rebel, all because of my once unknown faith. But, this mindset or thought didn't manifest until I decided to listen to my gut, and follow my heart of becoming a professional in Europe.  Many thought I was crazy for thinking this way, many people couldn't see outside of the society we lived in, couldn't see outside the teachings of their parents and friends growing up; sub conscious habits, many wouldn't dare to follow their own instincts, but rather be controlled be somebody else's, I always thought, what about faith? what about our imaginations we had as kids? why did that have to be taken away?  I once was scared to follow my heart, because sometimes what your heart is telling you to do is so ridiculous, so out of the ordinary, humiliating, and scary, but what f*** is fear?  Coming to Europe to pursue a soccer dream at the age of 24 was not ordinary, but when I seen the Jay Demerit movie, it gave me a bit of hope, and of-course God, the bible does say "ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find" why not take a risk and pursue what I so greatly asked for, is it really a risk, or is it reality.  To conclude my point, I am happy I have taken risks in pursuing a vision, a goal, a dream of mines and have the upmost respect and appreciation for those who have supported and helped me along the way, I am forever grateful. Hold on to your passion and love, despite what is going on in your current situation, have faith that it will come to pass, I am 100% sure if you do not give into fear, negativity, and doubt, you will succeed in all you do, do not be afraid to try, God is good!  What would I be doing right now if I didn't follow my heart..? A question I will never know the answer to!  #BlackSpyder #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment