Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday 8:21pm

So this week of training is pretty much concluded and it has been very positive. Lately I have been feeling more a sense of peace and joy from within, letting go of situations and letting God, the universe do their natural work. Through my experiences over the past few years, days, hours, I have learned that everything has an opposite, with most good, there is also bad, but I have a choice to what I choose to focus on, I choose positive!! I am in control of myself, my being, who I am and the way I conduct my attitude, this mindset has helped my performance on the field over the past few days. How do you view your current situation, do you dwell in the negative side, or prosper in the positive? I recommend prospering in the positive!! #blackspyder

No comments:

Post a Comment