Sunday, March 15, 2015

A run of Gratitude

 So I went to sleep lastnight with the idea in mind to go for a nice run this morning, just to activate my muscles and get the blood flowing, also to stretch out, and make use of the morning & my day off.  The run was amazing!!!! I had no clue where I was running to, got lost a few times, but just followed my instinct and a few trails. After about 25 minutes I was lead to beautiful scenery; a frozen lake, surrounded my multiple trees, its presence brought an instant feeling of peace, joy, and gratitude. I instantly released my mind of soccer and just thought about my journey and how grateful I am to be able to experience different cultures and countries in this world, and pretty much everything I presently had in that moment. My family and friends, a support system, my health and talents, a roof over my head,
food in my stomach, down to the very eyes, nose, and mouth I had to experience this work of nature. I realized at the moment how blessed we are as people, and as individuals. "Be grateful for all you have in life, because somewhere around the corner there is somebody who wished they have what you have" #blackspyder


No comments:

Post a Comment