Monday, March 9, 2015

Latenight!

So being back in Finland has been pretty good so far, things are progressing in a positive manner, God is great! The other night i had the opportunity to watch the documentary on Kobe Bryant, called Muse. After watching that it brought me Back to the mentality I always possessed as a kid growing up, that raw inner beast that is hungry to succeed, to win, before I allowed the world and myself to put the beast to sleep. It has awaken !!
Kobe explained his love and passion for basketball and Always being an outsider due to his mindset and passion to better his craft everyday, his will and intent are extremely motivating, because I can relate. Through the lessons I have endured, coaches saying no, people Telling me I am not good enough, situations where I completely dominate and perform, and still few refused to sign me, I can not be stopped, its like pouring gas onto Burning flames. "I was not made to fit in, but rather stand out"

No comments:

Post a Comment