Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Location, New Trial

So, now that I have changed locations, and found myself back in Finland where a great opportunity presented itself, I had to come here and show what i can do on field, and the man I am.  When it's time for me to move, and travel again a lot goes through my mind, things such as is this the break and team I have been waiting for that will give me an opportunity? Is this where God is bringing me to learn something in life? How am I going to manage being out of contract and with no stable source of income at the moment, how long can I last? Just to name a few.  I always end up sending my mind away in times of doubt and turn these questions into affirmations, I take the risk and go anyways, and somehow it usually works out in someway or another.  I guess this is the price I pay for going after a dream, a vision, they say sacrifices must be made in order to achieve your goals, I have experienced this over and over, and it does sometimes get overwhelming, and difficult, but I always continue to push through, all things are possible, I hope this is the break I am looking for, I believe I deserve it.  I like to keep these short and straight to the point, and share my thoughts, and whats on my mind.  I was once a kid who believed he could fly, it's time for me to test my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment