Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Why, My Reason, My Purpose.

Hope this finds you well,

As a young footballer growing up in Canada where football "soccer" is one of the most loved sports, but most difficult to break through because of the soccer culture in Canada, I write this post to bring you inside my mind.  I write this message as a means to connect with young footballers in Canada, and around the world who are finding it difficult to break through and fulfill the dream of becoming a professional athlete. I have a few questions that I asked myself when pursuing my vision and goals after the setbacks and heartache I suffered early on in my career. The first question was, what do I want to do with my talent and career? Secondly, where in the world do I want to play, and how can I get there?  These two questions for me were extremely important at the time, because I began to question my abilities and goals, because of minimal opportunities around me, and all the negative criticism about becoming a professional. This post is to let you know that your dream is a reality, that if you put your mind and heart to something it can be done.  Do not make someone else's reality of a situation your reality, stay firm to your dreams despite what is going on around you, and what your current circumstances may be, it shall come to pass.  ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment