Thursday, March 26, 2015

That Feeling!!

That feeling.......  Every athlete should be able to relate to this feeling I experience everyday naturally, but today at training, the feeling actually ran through my body, everything became slow motion, everything became brighter and more magnified.  The feeling of lacing up your boots before going to do what you love, going onto the battlefield, that hunger to win and succeed, fighting for your teamates, coach, fans and club, but most important your family and loved ones, entertaining. That consciousness hit me extremely hard today; I am across the seas in Europe doing what I love, and pursuing a dream, with joy and love, its exciting, its unknown and scary at times, but I love everything about it.  To all athletes who currently play, or once played, always hold onto the feelings that you experienced in your sport, they have taught us more than we can imagine, and have taken us to places some people never go, hold tight. Until next time....#blackspyder #Godisgood

No comments:

Post a Comment