Monday, April 6, 2015

Long Weekend, Miles away.

Happy Easter, hope you had a wonderful weekend.

My Easter weekend was pretty quiet, and I got to experience the Finnish culture a bit, with certain foods they eat during this holiday, very different from my regular Bun and cheese, and fried fish Easter weekend lol.  I had a chance to experience a desert dish by the name of Mammi. It honestly doesn't look so appealing to the eye, but I can say it tastes better than it looks, very sweet, but bitter at the same time, served with cream. It's funny when experiencing something new, I always put up a barrier because it is not what I am used to, it is something I have never seen or experienced before, but at the end of the day, I always give it a try, that's just my personality, why not?  Once again during this year easter was spent online with my family who never fails to come through and link up someway somehow to celebrate the holiday, for us its a Skype call, or Facetime call.  Even though we are miles away the love and joy is still shared, it makes me appreciate family and true friends.  The hardest thing for me has been getting people I love to understand the magnitude of what I am trying to do, and the example I am trying to set for the generations to come, it's hard to get them to see past the distance, and see the greater picture, its about expanding the limitations to which we think. During this weekend I had time to reflect and think about what it is I want to achieve, and the message I want to vibrate around the world. That message is, to dream, to believe and have faith in what you desire, many different things will happen along the way, many things to distract you, one day things will be great, one day things will be not so great, but there is a flow to the universe that we must be conscious to, there is a common language that we all speak, things grow and die, things go up and come down, there is a flow, we are a part of that flow. So never stop pursuing your vision, it may not be what you want it to be now, but there will be a time to come when things are exactly the way you want them to be, anything is possible.  We were made in the image and likeness of God. Happy Easter to all!
#BlackSpyder #love

No comments:

Post a Comment