Sunday, April 12, 2015

Twenty7

Wow Wow Wow, haha it is an absolute joy to be here, at this age in life, time waits for no man lol. The past twenty four hours for me have been very good, amongst the company of great people, in a good head space, and in good spirits, my twenty seventh birthday has been very positive and relaxing. I had a long day to do some reflecting, whether it was going for a walk by the water, or in my hotel room working on some projects I have planned, watching football, listening to music, a few thoughts were constantly on my mind, maybe it comes with age :)  The thought that really stood out to me was the fact that so much has happened in my life, and the lessons I have learned, money, and love. I am at a point in my life where I am seeking a sense of stability in everything I do, from my football career to my relationships, down to even my thoughts.  If anything in my life at this point seems shaky or unsure, I do not want to be involved with it. I think its mainly because the past few years have been up and down, a lot of risk being taken, a lot of trials and tribulations, a lot of loss, it's time to win.  I am so blessed to make it to this age, my cousin Omari Chambers, who I refer to as my brother, was born on April 10th, 1988, two days before me. So every year since the day we were born we celebrated our birthdays together, but unfortunately he isn't here in the physical, he passed away three years ago.  For this very reason, around this time of year, I do a lot of reflecting and give nothing but thanks for being alive today, and doing what I love in life. I am forever grateful.  So twenty seven has been an eye opener, another blessing, beauty! Thank you all for the kind words and love you expressed on this day.  #blackspyder #27 #bigman #primetime

No comments:

Post a Comment