Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New!

For the past two years, my career has been up and down, trial after trial, excuse after excuse, lesson after lesson, failure after failure, flight after flight, the list goes on for miles.  I remember times being in a foreign country broke, with no money, no place to sleep, no food, lost and somehow a way was always provided. Last week I signed a contract with Fc Haka, one of the biggest football clubs in Finland, with an amazing history, a club of prestige and success, the club that agreed terms with me, and has given me a place to display my talents to the world, and be a part of their family.  The stress and doubts before signing the contract began to manifest, because the wait has been soooooooo long, the journey has been so blurred, with many unknown situations, many people promising opportunities they couldn't deliver, many false words, a lot of emptiness.  Prior to coming back to Finland, I was in England, and a friend of mines told me to "let go" of the situation, stop trying to control everything, that there was a bigger force than me, a greater power than you and I, that will bring forth the things I wished for when the time is right.  Now I am here, an Fc Haka player! When signing the contract, a weight off of my shoulders disappeared, the focus instantly changed, my visions got brighter, my goals seemed reachable, it's time, my time!  The funniest thing about this opportunity, is that it fits perfectly with my values and morals as a man, this club is everything I represent, and is the perfect place to go after these goals I have, both as an individual and with my team. I am forever grateful!!!!  I'll leave you with this; have faith in what you desire in life, despite your physical circumstance, everything will manifest in the correct time. God, the universe, is perfection, what you need, at the correct time will be provided in order to propel you forward, have faith/belief in your journey.  #Blackspyder #positivevibrations #FcHaka #Glory2God

No comments:

Post a Comment