Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Middle, The Mud.

I have't written a blog in awhile, so here it is.

I have been thinking about this journey of mine that I am travelling in life. After speaking with a good friend, and with a specific female I used to date, and share a deep soul connection with, the topic of our "visions" came up.  We spoke about what we saw for each other, and for ourselves individually, so both relationship goals, and personal goals, I noticed something very vague about the discussion, something that struck my mind instantly.  I noticed that, when I planted the ideas in my mind about what I wanted to accomplish in life, I was only shown a projection of what the beginning would look like & feel like, and also what I wanted the end result to look & feel like, then off of this vision I began trying to manifest my idea.  The funniest thing about my visions/goals, were that I never had an idea of what the middle would be like. I never knew what I had to go through and endure in order to get to where I wanted, this applied to my football journey and relationships, the beginning was always sweet, and my foreseen end was even sweeter, but that middle section is where the trials and tribulations came about, where the confusion came about, where the mistakes came about, where the pain/heartbreak came about, where the tears came about, but I realized the middle was the unseen blessing. Without the lessons learned in the middle of our journey, we wouldn't be where we are today.  God is good.  To conclude, my message is this;  No matter what you are going through in life,  remember that it will come to pass, we all experience both sides of an experience, the good & the bad, get through the middle and the sun will be shining on the other side.  God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment